We’re inviting AAPI high school seniors and parents to participate in a study about the college application process. Student participants will receive $1OO for 2 hour participation in an online discussion over two days, parents will receive $1OO for an one-hour video interview on Zoom. Payment will be made in the form of virtual Visa or MasterCard.
– A high school senior or parent with high school junior or senior at home
– Live in the greater Chicago area (60016, 60017, 60018, 60022, 60025, 60026, 60029, 60053, 60056, 60062, 60065, 60068, 60076, 60077, 60091, 60093, 60201, 60202, 60203, 60204, 60712, 60714)
– Of Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Korean, Pakistani descent
– Open to apply to a local community college
– Please fill out a short survey to see if you qualify for the study. We will follow up and let you know if you’re selected for the study.
Please spread the word if you know anyone who qualifies these criteria.
Please note that we’re allowing one participant per household. The parents and students participating in the study must be not related to each other.
All information collected will remain confidential.
If you have questions, please contact iris@sparkleinsights.
If you would like to be notified of future research opportunities, please fill out this form.